Lifetime Achievement Award
Instituted in 2011, the Lifetime Achievement Award has been created to honor individuals who have devoted significant time and energies in the division and whose actions bring to life the mission of the division:
- Development of the whole student
- Enhance the student's learning/living experiences and student success
- Student recruitment and retention initiatives
- Commitment to
- Operational efficiencies
- Customer service
- Special student populations
- Collaboration and partnership building
- Quality residential experiences
- Technological advances
Retirees that served in the current departments of the division as well as any past departments (Women's Center, Student Multicultural Center, Registrar's Office, etc) are eligible to be nominated.
Previous Award receipients: Dr. Richard Bredemeier, Ms. Constance Dubick, Ms. LuWanda Higgins, Dr. Paul Milton, Ms. Roberta Sikula, Dr. John Binder, Mr. William (Bill) Griffith, Dr. Theodore (Ted) Hallenbeck, and Ms. Betty Johnson.