Scholarly, Creative & Professional Activities
Peer reviewed Articles
Print Journals and Handbook Chapters
- Garrison, A., Remley, D., Thomas, P., Wierszewski E. (2011). Conventional faces: Emoticons in instant messaging discourse, Computers and Composition, 28. pp. 112-125.
- Remley, D. (2010). Developing digital literacies in Second Life: Bringing Second Life to business writing pedagogy and corporate training. In Handbook of research on virtual environments for corporate education: Employee learning and solutions. (pp. 169-193), William Ritke-Jones (Ed). Hershey: IGI Global.
- Hewett, B.L., Robidoux, C. and Remley, D. (2010). Some thoughts about collaborative writing. In Virtual collaborative writing in the workplace: Technologies and processes. (pp. 1-27). Hewett, B.L. and Robidoux, C. (Eds). Hershey: IGI Global
- Hewett, B.L., Remley, D., Zemliansky, P., and Dipardo, A. (2010). Frameworks for talking about collaborative writing. In Virtual collaborative writing in the workplace: Technologies and processes. (pp. 28-51). Hewett, B.L. and Robidoux, C. (Eds). Hershey: IGI Global.
- Remley, D. (2009) Training within industry as short-sighted community literacy-appropriate training program: A case study of a worker-centered training program. Community Literacy Journal, 3.2. pp. 93-114.
- Remley, D. (2011). The practice of assessing multimodal PowerPoint slide shows. Computers and Composition Online. http://www.bgsu.edu/cconline/virtualc.htm
- Remley, D. (2010). Second Life literacies: Critiquing writing technologies of Second Life. Computers and Composition Online. http://www.bgsu.edu/cconline/Remley/ (Web design by Joe Erickson).
- Remley, D. (2009, January 19). Intersectional computer-supported collaboration in business writing: Learning through challenged performance. [Special issue on Writing Technologies and Writing Across the Curriculum] Across the Disciplines, 6. http://wac.colostate.edu/atd/technologies/remley.cfm
OFFICEDepartment of English
CONTACT INFOOops! There was a problem retrieving this person's contact information.
Please try again in a few minutes...