Scholarly, Creative & Professional Activities
- Hamrick, P. (forthcoming). Recognition memory for novel syntactic structures. Canadian Journal of Experimental Psychology.
- Hamrick, P. (2014). A role for chunk formation in statistical learning of second language syntax.Language Learning.
- Hamrick, P., & Rebuschat, P. (2014). Frequency effects, learning conditions, and the development of implicit and explicit lexical knowledge. In J. Connor-Linton & L. Amoroso (Eds.), Measured language: Quantitative approaches to acquisition, assessment, processing, and variation. Washington, DC: Georgetown University Press.
- Second Language Acquisition
- Cognitive Science
- Applied Linguistics
- Research Methods
American Association for Applied Linguistics (AAAL)
Association for Psychological Science (APS)
OFFICEDepartment of English
CONTACT INFOPhone: 330-672-9395
COURSES TEACHINGSpring 2014
- ENG 63001 - 001 Methodology Of Tesl
- ENG 63391 - 002 Sem : Tesl Listening / Speaking
- ENG 73001 - 001 Methodology Of Tesl
- ENG 21011 - 022 College Writing Ii
- ENG 31003 - 001 Linguistics
- ENG 31005 - 001 Child 2nd Lang Acquisition