Scholarly, Creative & Professional Activities
- Les Harrison. "A Selection from Harriet Beecher Stowe's Uncle Tom's Cabin: A Digital Critical Edition: 'Topsy.'" Scholarly Editing 33 (2012). Web. http://scholarlyediting.org.
- Stowe, Harriet Beecher. Uncle Tom's Cabin: or, Life Among the Lowly. National Era. June 5, 1851-Apr. 1, 1852. Editor. Electronic Edition. Harriet Beecher Stowe Center. 5 June 2011--1 April 2012. Web. http://nationalera.wordpress.com. Commentary for Chapter 12, Chapter 16, and Chapters 27-28.
- "Editing Harriet Beecher Stowe's Uncle Tom's Cabin and the Fluid Text of Race." Documentary Editing 32 (2011): 101-12. Print.
- "John P. Jewett's Uncle Tom's Cabin: A Case Study in Textual Transmission." The American Literature Scholar in the Digital Age. Ann Arbor: University of Michigan Press, 2010. 63-83. Print.http://hdl.handle.net/2027/spo.9362034.0001.001 and “Variants in Texts of Uncle Tom's Cabin” http://www.press.umich.edu/pdf/raabe.pdf.
- “Over Uncle Tom’s Dead Body: Publication Context and Textual Variation in Harriet Beecher Stowe's Uncle Tom's Cabin.” 3:3 (2009). Web.http://digitalhumanities.org/dhq/vol/3/3/000062/000062.html.
- "The Text of 'Eli's Education': From Manuscript to St. Nicholas Magazine."Children's Literature (2006): 161-85. Print.http://muse.jhu.edu/journals/childrens_literature/v034/34.1raabe.html.
- Stowe, Harriet Beecher. Uncle Tom's Cabin: or, Life Among the Lowly.National Era. 5 Jun. 1851-1 Apr. 1852. Electronic Edition. Uncle Tom's Cabin & American Culture. Charlottesville: Stephen Railton; IATH. 2006. Web. http://www.iath.virginia.edu/utc/uncletom/erahp.html.
- “Isidora: Galdós's Depiction of a Prostitute.” Revista Hispánica Moderna49 (1996): 2-33. Print. http://www.jstor.org/stable/30203870.
OFFICEDepartment of English
CONTACT INFOPhone: 330-672-2676
COURSES TEACHINGSpring 2014
- ENG 25004 - 001 Literature In The Us I
- ENG 33001 - 001 U . S . Literature To 1865
- ENG 41198 - 003 Research Assistant In English
- ENG 89299 - 021 Dissertation Ii
- ENG 89299 - 011 Dissertation Ii
- ENG 25001 - 001 Literature In English I
- ENG 66895 - 001 Special Topics
- ENG 76895 - 001 Special Topics