- Undergraduate Programs
- Graduate Programs
- Research and Grants
- Description of Writing Courses
- Placement in Writing Courses
- Online Writing Placement Challenge
- Creative Writing
- Business & Technical Writing
- Advanced Writing
- Writing Minor
- Digital Media
- Instructor Resources
- Writing Assessment Symposium
- Writing Internship Program (WIP)
- Wick Poetry Center
- ESL Center
- Kent Links
- Kent State University Resources
The Office of Digital Composition is currently seeking sample syllabi from instructors who frequently include multimodal work in their course content.
We seek sample syllabi that can inform other instructors’ usage of multimodal work in the classroom. Therefore, sample syllabi should not simply include a particular project title, but a discussion of the project and it’s place in the larger class structure.
Please email the assistant coordinator if you have sample syllabi you would be willing to share.
Further updates will be posted soon.