Apply to EXCEL
Steps to Join the EXCEL Living/Learning Community
- Select Lake Hall and EXCEL Living Learning Community as your first choice on your residence hall application.
- Tell your academic advisor during your Destination Kent State (DKS) appointment that you plan to participate in the EXCEL program, (your academic advisor will enroll you the required courses).
DKS SIGN UP
- If you have already completed and submitted your residence hall application and want to change to Lake Hall-EXCEL Living Learning Community, log onto to the housing website to change the information on your application. The change must be entered by the end of June.
- You will receive your official housing assignment from Residence Services in July.
- If you have any questions, contact the Excel Coordinator, Emily Carle by phone at (330) 672-4137 or via email at email@example.com
The program fills up fast, so sign up quickly!