- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Accreditation, Assessment and Learning (formerly Academic Quality Improvement Project or AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
Fashion School students are required to have a laptop with Microsoft Office 365 and a subscription to Adobe Creative Cloud Student and Teacher Edition. Students may choose either a Mac or Windows computer. Below are the minimum specifications. A three-year warranty (AppleCare for Macs) is recommended.
13-inch MacBook Air or 13-inch MacBook Pro. A MacBook Pro with Retina display is recommended.
13-inch display with HD resolution (1920x1080), Intel Core i5 processor, 8GB of RAM, 500GB hard drive and wireless network adapter. A 128GB or larger solid-state drive is recommended.
Adobe Creative Cloud Student and Teacher Edition is available for $29.99/month with an annual commitment through the Flash Technology Center at the University Bookstore, Adobe.com or other retailers.
Microsoft Office 365 is free for Kent State University students. Visit http://support.kent.edu/office for more information.
Questions regarding the Fashion School laptop requirement can be directed to James Ahmad via email at email@example.com.
The Flash Technology Center at the University Bookstore offers free set-up of your computer when purchased there. For more information contact the Flash Technology Center at 330-672-1595, email FlashTech@kent.edu or visit their website at http://www.kent.edu/flashtech.