FlashLine offers additional information and is separate from the Student Financial Aid Office's website.
MY ACCOUNT TAB
My Account is available through FlashLine. This section displays live student data where students can:
- View financial aid awards
- Check the status of their academic progress
- Track requested documentation
- Edit personal information and much more
FINANCIAL AID GUIDE
The My Account tab also allows you to view important information in areas other than financial aid.
Step-by-step instructions on how to:
- Check your Financial Aid Status, including Active Messages or Student and Academic Progress Requirements
- View your Financial Aid Awards, including information on each award
- View, accept or decline your Financial Aid Awards
View grades by term, access unofficial grade transcripts, access credits, view any holds on your account and link to the bursar's office to make payments on your account.
Update marital status and view and update other personal information, such as permanent, local and billing addresses, next-of-kin and e-mail information.
Register, drop and add classes and view class schedule.