FlashLine offers additional information and is separate from the Student Financial Aid Office's website.
financial aid TAB
The Financial Aid tab is available through FlashLine under the Student tab by clicking on Finances. This section displays live student data where students can:
- View financial aid awards
- Check the status of their academic progress
- Track requested documentation
- Edit personal information and much more
The Financial Aid tab also allows you to view important information in areas other than financial aid.
View our Financial Aid Guide to Flashline with Step-by-step instructions on how to:
- Check your Financial Aid Status, including Active Messages or Student and Academic Progress Requirements
- View your Financial Aid Awards, including information on each award
- View, accept or decline your Financial Aid Awards
Under the Student tab in Flashline, you can also update and view the following:
View grades by term, access unofficial grade transcripts, access credits, view any holds on your account and link to the bursar's office to make payments on your account.
Update marital status and view and update other personal information, such as permanent, local and billing addresses, next-of-kin and e-mail information.
Register, drop and add classes and view class schedule.