Scholarship Applications & Forms
Applications & Forms
upper-class scholarship programs & Kent Campus incoming freshmen
- View list of freshman scholarships you will be considered for by applying for admission
- Apply for admission and be considered for Kent Campus freshman scholarships
- 2017-2018 Student Financial Aid Scholarship Application
- 2017-2018 KSU Freshman Scholarship Match Program Application
- 2017-2018 KSU Sophomore Scholarship Match Program Application
Students who will receive an outside scholarship, grant, or other resource that will assist them in paying their education related expenses (tuition, room, board, books, travel, miscellaneous and personal expenses) must report that information annually to the One Stop for Student Services.
Students who are current recipients of a Kent State University "named" scholarship (i.e. The Mel B. Mellis Medallion Founders Scholarship) may be required to complete an online thank you to the donor. A named scholarship is a scholarship that is privately funded by either an individual donor, organization or foundation.
Scholarship Match Program
The Kent State University Freshman and Sophomore Scholarship Match Programs will match any outside scholarship that an incoming freshman or sophomore brings to Kent State for the fall semester or the academic year, up to a total of $1,000.