Scholarship Applications & Forms
The Admissions Office accepts applications for eleven freshman scholarships. Nine scholarships for returning Kent Campus Students are administered by the Student Financial Aid Office.
Applications & Forms
upper-class scholarship programs & Kent Campus incoming freshmen
- 2016-2017 Student Financial Aid Scholarship Application
- 2015-2016 Student Financial Aid Scholarship Application
- 2016-2017 KSU Sophomore Scholarship Match Program Application (PDF)
- 2016-2017 KSU Freshman Scholarship Match Program Application (PDF)
- Apply for admission and be considered for Kent Campus freshman scholarships
- View list of freshman scholarships you will be considered for by applying for admission
Students who will receive an outside scholarship, grant, or other resource that will assist them in paying their education related expenses (tuition, room, board, books, travel, miscellaneous and personal expenses) must report that information annually to the Student Financial Aid Office.
For students who are current recipients of a Kent State University "named" scholarship (i.e. The Mel B. Mellis Medallion Founders Scholarship). A named scholarship is a scholarship that is privately funded by either an individual donor, organization or foundation.
Scholarship Match Program
The Kent State University Match Program will match any outside scholarship that an incoming freshman brings to Kent State for the 2016 fall semester or the 2016-2017 academic year, up to a total of $1,000.
- Look for the 2016-2017 Kent State Scholarship Match Program Application in January 2017
- KSU Scholarship Match Info and Criteria