- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Accreditation, Assessment and Learning (formerly Academic Quality Improvement Project or AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
Join the FLASHcash Program!
Kent State students spend an estimated $107.8 million during a academic year for off-campus services and Kent State employees pour $104.9 million into the local and state economy. Wouldn't you like to make it easier from them to spend their dollars in your establishment?
Kent State's official debit card system the FLASHcard is used by more than 15,000 students, faculty and staff. Deposits on the system have reached $3 million and are expected to grow!
How Does it Work?
Students, faculty and staff present their FLASHcard with their purchase. Just swipe the card into a card reader connected to the KSU FLASHcard Operation and the transaction is complete.
What Will it Cost?
The cost of the unit plus a transaction fee on all purchases. The transaction fee covers the management of the card program including accounting and advertising.
How you Benefit?
- The FLASHcard makes it easier for student, faculty, and staff to make purchases at your establishment.
- Receive additional exposure for your business! The University advertises in the Daily Kent Stater, on-campus posters, and other university related media and programs. Vendors' logos, addresses, and phone numbers are also on our website.
How Do You Get Started?
- Agree to the terms set forth in the flashcard-merchant-agreement (PDF).
- A technician will hook you up.
- Receive weekly payments. You receive a weekly ACH transfer to your bank account.
- Merchants whose primary business activity involves the sale of alcohol or drug related paraphernalia are not eligible to participate in the FLASHcard Program.