- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Accreditation, Assessment and Learning (formerly Academic Quality Improvement Project or AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
Foundations of Excellence
Newly Completed Projects
KENT STATE UNIVERSITY AT STARK - SCIENCE AND NURSING BUILDING
The building consists of approximately 41,140 square feet of new space and renovations to approximately 5,250 square feet. The new building supports the Science and Nursing programs at Kent State Stark, including the science teaching and research laboratories, and nursing laboratories and classrooms. The building also includes general and computer classrooms, faculty offices and a student cyber lounge.
AERONAUTICS AND TECHNOLOGY BUILDING
The Aeronautics and Technology building is the new facility for the College of Applied Engineering, Sustainability and Technology. The building is approximately 55,200 gross square feet and includes air traffic control training rooms in a lower level, classrooms and shop areas on the first floor, and faculty offices and classrooms on the second floor. The building was completed in December 2014.
An event was held in April 2015 to celebrate the opening of the building.
CENTER FOR UNDERGRADUATE EXCELLENCE
Prominently located on the Lester A. Lefton Esplanade, Olson Hall is home to University College. The previous office and meeting space was completely renovated beginning Spring 2014 and includes a new addition featuring an open common area for students and Wi-Fi bars. The Center for Undergraduate Excellence was completed in March 2015.
An event was held in April 2015 to celebrate the opening of the building and its dedication as the home to University College.