Charting Program Level Learning Outcomes
Curriculum Summit II Handouts
Below are some helpful resources as you begin to chart your program area’s curriculum:
- Assessing Your Program-Level Assessment Plan
A short “idea” paper to help you assess your program’s plan.
- Student Learning Outcomes Assessment Manual
University of Delaware Manual
- Program Assessment Handbook
University of Central Florida’s Assessment Handbook
- Learning Outcomes Assessment Planning Guide
Cal Poly Learning Outcomes Assessment Guide
- Guides for Planning and Implementing Quality Enhancing Efforts
From Indiana University Southeast Assessment Handbook.
- Writing Student Learning Outcomes for Course Syllabi
University of West Florida’s overview of writing learning outcomes and charting your curriculum.
- Curriculum Mapping/ Curriculum Matrix
University of Hawaii’s Curriculum Matrix
- Define Intended Learning Outcomes of the Academic Program
Course mapping connected to the assessment cycle.
Here are some course level assessment materials to get you started:
- Course Based Review and Assessment
A foundational manual for the development of course level outcomes and assessment
- IAR: Assess Students
An overview of the assessment process at the course level.
These are some individual classroom assessment techniques: