- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Accreditation, Assessment and Learning (formerly Academic Quality Improvement Project or AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
Want to fit in and establish friendship?
Want to improve language skills?
The Conversation Group Program is just for you.
The Conversation Group Program matches Kent State international students with domestic students, faculty, staff and community members.
It is a great opportunity to learn about a different culture, develop a life-long friendship, and improve language skills. If you want to make American friends, teach someone about your home country and your culture, and improve your English, consider joining!
Click the application page to sign up.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
What Students have to say:
"I was excited to meet someone from a different culture. I really enjoyed it and gained a friend."
"My expectations were to learn about another culture and more about my own from another perspective. My expectations were met and I made a friend too."
"It was great! We were from different parts of the world but had so much in common."