- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Accreditation, Assessment and Learning (formerly Academic Quality Improvement Project or AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
Global Education Faculty & Staff Resources | Kent State
Answers to questions, help with projects, useful resources...
Below you'll find information on everything from developing a study abroad course to helping international students adjust to life in Kent.
And if you don't find what you're looking for, please contact OGE to inquire further.
Everything starts with successfully recruiting international students who are a good fit for Kent State's academic offerings, and this is best done as a collaborative effort between the International Admissions Office and the academic units.
See University Policy regarding study abroad and other international travel. Students considering study abroad often turn to faculty and advisors first. Your support of this life-changing experience could be the catalyst they need to make it happen.
Information about university policy, partnership process, hosting an international scholar, protocol for international dignitary visits.