As a globally recognized, nationally ranked and locally vital university, Kent State is Northeast Ohio's No. 1 choice among public universities. Check to see why you belong here and start with a few facts about Kent State University. You'll find much more information here.
In recognition of the Christmas and New Year holidays, International Admissions Office will be closed from Dec 24th to Jan 2nd. We wish you a happy holiday season and we will see you in 2015!
We look forward to welcoming you to Kent State University.
Find yourself below, and start the process.
International Admissions supports Kent State University’s goal to engage the world beyond our campus. We recruit academically talented and culturally diverse international students considering study at Ohio, USA. Take advantage of our services, which:
- Advocate on behalf of international applicants
- Facilitating international credit evaluate and transfer
- Enhancing administrative systems
- Contributing to the integrity of Kent State’s reputation abroad
- Ensuring a positive application experience with an admissions counselor
- Serve as a liaison to academic departments, international partners, government officials, scholarship bodies, the city of Kent, and other key stakeholders.
Why Kent State
English Language Proficiency
All undergraduate applicants must obtain a minimum TOEFL score of 525 (71 on the Internet based version), minimum MELAB score of 77 or IELTS score of 6.0, or PTE Academic score of 48, or Completing the ELS level 112 Intensive Program. Those who do not meet the minimum score for admission may be admitted conditionally if they meet academic requirements. All graduate applicants please check to see Graduate Program English Requirements
Frequently Asked Questions
Academic credentials are the accurate and complete record of a student's academic coursework attempted at an institution, presented in either electronic format or paper format. These may include, but are not limited to: transcripts, detailed mark sheets, diplomas, degree certificates, provisional degree certificates, statements of marks, certificates of graduation, etc.