- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Accreditation, Assessment and Learning (formerly Academic Quality Improvement Project or AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
WE LOOK FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU TO KENT STATE UNIVERSITY. FIND YOURSELF BELOW AND START THE PROCESS.
Thank you for applying to Kent State University!
- Any undergraduate students who are applying for conditional admission are eligible to apply for Summer 2017 or Fall 2017. Any undergraduate students who meet our minimum English proficiency and are eligible for full admission can apply for Fall 2017.
- Graduate application deadlines vary. Please contact the graduate department to check for availabilities before submitting your application.
New freshmen international applicants must finish secondary school in their home country by the time of enrollment to be eligible for university. Any student who has already enrolled in any post-secondary (higher education) institution is required to apply as a transfer student.
Applicants are considered transfer students if they have ever taken post-secondary/college level courses or been enrolled in a post-secondary (higher education) institution. Any student previously enrolled in a higher education institution cannot apply as a new freshman.
All undergraduate applicants must obtain a minimum TOEFL score of 525 (71 on the Internet based version), minimum MELAB score of 77 or IELTS score of 6.0, or PTE Academic score of 48, or Completing the ELS level 112 Intensive Program. Those who do not meet the minimum score for admission may be admitted conditionally if they meet academic requirements. All graduate applicants please check to see Graduate Program English Requirements