Searching for Programs
Education Abroad uses a software system called StudioAbroad as a database for all study abroad programs and applications.
How to search for programs:
2. Select the parameters as applicable for you.
- Searching by major shows programs that have classes in that subject, not any classes for that major. For example, if you are a Psychology major and want to take a history class, you need to search by the History major parameter.
- If your search yields no results, select fewer parameters.
- Selecting no parameters will show every program available.
3. Click Search.
4. When you’ve found the program that matches your goals, find out how to apply.