Safe & Beautiful Campus
- Off-campus college downtown with beautiful scenery—called the ”tree city”
- Free campus Bus Service
- Full-equipped Recreation Center (full-time students are not charged additional fees to use the facilities)
- Free WiFi service campus wide
- Personalized and professional career service
- 14 libraries across 8 campuses
International Student and Scholar Services
International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS) advisors provide the support international students need to adapt to a new environment.
- Immigration and visa questions
- Orientation and adjustment to Kent State University
- Cultural programming
As a residential campus, the university requires most undergraduate students to live on campus. Full-time staff work and live in the residence halls to provide support and direction.
Kent State has a vibrant community of students and offers:
- University Health Services.
- University sponsored programs and activities including festivals, concerts, and lectures.
- Recreational facilities that include, but are not limited to, a rock climbing wall, saunas, elevated track, and indoor soccer gym.
- More than 200 student organizations including sporting clubs, professional associations, study groups, and many others. Membership is open to all students. Visit Center for Student Involvement to find one student organization that is right for you.