- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Accreditation, Assessment and Learning (formerly Academic Quality Improvement Project or AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
The Graduate Student Senate Research Award is a competitive award that supports research or project-related expenses for Kent State University graduate students.
Please see the complete Research Award Guidelines (PDF) for required application materials and instructions on how to apply for the Graduate Student Senate Research Award.
The Research Award Rubric (PDF) will be used by the selection committee members to evaluate all Research Award applications.
Once you have downloaded the instructions above and gathered all of the necessary information, use the "Research Application" button below to begin the application process.
2016-2017 Academic Year Deadlines
Fall - October 17, 2016 by 11:59 PM
Spring - March 6, 2017 by 11:59 PM
The Non Resident Award Letter (PDF) pertains to non-resident students who have received an award from the Graduate Student Senate. Please read for further information.
The Resident Award Letter(DOCX) pertains to U.S. resident students who have received an award from the Graduate Student Senate. Please read for further information.
Please refer to the GSS Bylaws for further clarification into the policies and procedures associated with this Grant (Articles V-VIII)
For questions regarding the Research Award, please contact Advocacy Chair, Kathryn Klonowski, at firstname.lastname@example.org.