Scholarships for College Students
- students who transition from Kent State regional campuses
- Kent State Honors students who do not currently hold an Honors scholarship of $1000 or more
- Kent State students who decide to join the Honors College
- transfer students from community colleges and four-year institutions
- 3.5 cumulative college g.p.a.
- membership and participation in the Honors College
- maintenance of a 3.25 Kent State g.p.a.
These scholarships will provide assistance for the remaining semesters in a student's four-year program. Some students who accept this award and enter the Honors College may be expected to complete a Senior Honors Thesis/Project.