A Tradition of Academic Excellence
Since the first undergraduate thesis was published in 1934, the Honors College has provided students with opportunitites.
- 7 Portz Scholars from the National Collegiate Honors Council
- More than 1,400 undergraduate theses or projects have been completed
Opportunities for Enhanced Educational Experiences
- The Honors College Living-Learning Community in Stopher and Johnson Halls
- Smaller class sizes allow students to share diverse perspectives and ideas with faculty and peers
- Course offerings that are available to only Honors College students