Army ROTC Leadership
The Army ROTC Leadership Living-Learning Community is housed in Dunbar Hall and is open to Cadets who wish to live with and around other Army ROTC Cadets.
Benefits of living in the Army ROTC Leadership Living-Learning Community:
- Room with or live in the same building as other Cadets who understand the demands and rigor of being a Cadet
- Take courses together with other Army ROTC students
- Meet every morning for physical training with other Cadets living in Dunbar
- Experience targeted programs and activities geared toward Army ROTC students
- Live in a supportive and motivational environment as you share the unique experience of being a part of the Army ROTC program
Requirements for admission:
Those who want to be a part of the Army ROTC Leadership LLC must be a full-time student and actively participating in the Army ROTC program.
How do I join?
To join the Army ROTC Leadership Living-Learning Community, simply request to be placed in the Army ROTC Leadership LLC in the LLC section on your residence hall application and choose Dunbar Hall as your number one building choice. The Department of Residence Services will try its best to accommodate all room requests, but we cannot guarantee that your request will be filled. There are a very small number of beds in the Army ROTC Leadership LLC.
To learn more visit the Army ROTC webpage.
Coordinator Contact Information:
You can contact the Army ROTC Office at 330-672-ARMY or contact Residence Services at ResLC@Kent.edu