- Named for Raymond Clark, Professor of Psychology and Interim President, 1943-1944.
- Dedicated in 1963.
- 1 of 5 buildings that house the First-Year Experience
- Building-wide wireless access coverage.
- Houses approximately 245 first year students.
- Co-ed and has four floors.
Hall Mailing Address:
Clark Hall - KSU
575 Senhauser Drive
Kent, OH 44243
1450 Petrarca Drive
Kent, OH 44243
Lofts and microfridges are provided by Residence Services. The loft-able furniture present in the rooms provides a multitude of furniture arrangement options! To learn more about what the lofts are and how they can be used, visit our 'Loft Instructions' page by clicking here.Rooms Clark Hall is comprised of double rooms. The closets are built in, but the dressers and desks may be moved. The beds are loftable for more space, and all beds use extra long sheets.
Visitation and Alcohol Policy
- 24-hour visitation is permitted among residents within their own hall.
- Non-resident guests are permitted in the hall during the following hours:
- Monday through Thursday: 10AM - Midnight
- Weekend: 10AM Friday to 12AM Monday
- Nonresident guests must be escorted at all times
- No alcohol is allowed in Clark Hall at any time.
- Smoking is prohibited in all campus buildings. Smoking may not occur within 20 feet of building entrances, windows, overhangs, loading docks, vents or other openings to a building, including residence halls.
Dining Close to Clark Hall:
Clark and Allyn Halls together are staffed by a Residence Hall Director (RHD), Assistant Residence Hall Director (ARHD), and fourteen Resident Assistants (RAs). The staff's main goals are to provide the residents with valuable information, create a positive community through educational programming, maintain a safe and high-quality living environment and serve as a resource whenever a student has a question or concern.Hall Council The Clark and Allyn Hall Council operates with the goal of improving student living. Hall Council provides all residents with an opportunity to interact with one another through weekly meetings and a variety of fun activities and programs. The Executive Board provides leadership opportunities within the hall, as well as the whole campus.
- Double: $3,108
- Single: $3,420