To obtain approval by the Department of Residence Services for distribution and posting at designated locations in the residence halls, posters/flyers should contain the following:
A sample of the proposed poster/flyer should be submitted either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or delivered in person to the Korb Hall Reception Desk attention Laurel Fisher. The Department of Residence Services will review each submission and notify the student organization if approval is granted, denied, or if changes need to be made. For this purpose, please include contact information when dropping off the flyer.
The poster should be no larger than 81/2"x11".
1. The student organization/University departments should bring the approved version of the flyer to the Korb Hall Reception Desk counted out by hall as outlined below.
2. Student organizations/University departments should have the piles of flyers clearly marked by hall (as outlined below). If the organization only wants to advertise in select halls â€“ that is OK â€“ the piles should reflect the targeted halls.
3. The Korb Hall Reception Desk staff will place the flyers into RHD/ARHD mailbox for each hall.
4. The RHD/ARHD will pass the flyers to the RA staff in their halls and the RA will post a flyer on the floor where he/she lives.
5. The RAs will remove flyers from the floors once the date has passed.
6. Please note: the process of getting the flyers to the individual floors may take several days so flyers need to be brought to Korb within 5 days of the event or they will not be posted.
It is the student organization/University department's responsibility to count and separate the appropriate number of flyers for each residence hall. The numbers reflect the number of staff members in each hall as well as the lobby and desk areas (if applicable) for each hall location. The flyers should be grouped and labeled with the residence hall name and then brought to Korb Hall.
|Residence Hall||#of staff members||#of lobby areas/area desk||TOTAL #of posters/flyers|
|Allerton Family Apartments||9||1||10|