Summer School Housing
The summer school housing application is available at the Residence Services office in Korb Hall starting or can be downloaded here. Summer housing will cover intersession and all summer sessions.
Things to know about summer housing:
- Summer housing is available to all Kent State students who will be taking summer classes and/or who are enrolled for fall classes.
- Summer housing for 2014 will be located in Wright Hall – all students will be assigned to single rooms.
- Summer housing is contracted on a weekly basis starting Sunday and ending on Saturday.
- You may add or remove weeks from your summer housing application at any point by completing a change of contract form at the Residence Services office in Korb Hall.
- Students who reside on campus during the spring semester will be able to move directly into their summer housing assignment if they are contracted for the first week of the intersession term.
- Please note that there will be some intensive renovation and construction projects occurring in and around Tri-Towers (within Koonce Hall and Leebrick Hall) this summer.
- Summer housing rates:
- Double (with a roommate) - $187/week
- Deluxe Single - $230/week (a double room without a roommate)