RA (Selection Process)
Resident Assistant Selection Process
Time Line 2012-2013 (For 2013-2014 Academic Year Positions)
Academic Year 2013-2014 Resident Assistant process timeline
AY 2013-2014 Resident Assistant Applications are available online.
RA Information sessions begin (must attend one of the following)
Bring photo identification to your session, required for sign in.
- October 17, 2012 (Wednesday) 7:30pm to 9:30pm; Kent Student Center, room 317
- October 23 , 2012 (Tuesday) 8:00pm to 10:00pm; Kent Student Center, room 317
- November 9 , 2012 (Friday) 1:00pm to 3:00pm; Kent Student Center, Governance Chambers
- November 14 , 2012 (Wednesday) 9:00pm to 11:00pm; Kent Student Center, Governance Chambers
- November 20, 2012 (Tuesday) 5:30pm to 7:30pm; Kent Student Center, room 317
- November 26, 2012 (Monday) 8:30pm to 10:30pm; Kent Student Center, Governance Chambers
- November 29 , 2012 (Thursday) 9:00pm to 11:00pm; Kent Student Center, Governance Chambers
2013-2014 Resident Assistant Application deadline is FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2012 AT 11:30PM.
ALL application materials, including ALL references, cover letter and resume must be received by December 7, 2012 by 5:00pm for the applications to be considered. Incomplete applications will be cancelled.
In January – Applicants with complete files who have passed Fall 2012 grade checks and who meet all eligibility requirements will be invited to attend the RA Group Process session.
Monday, February 4, 2013– Friday, March 22, 2013- Leadership in Student Affairs Workshop
Thursday, April 25, 2013 - Academic Year -2013-2014 Resident Assistant Draft