- Named for May H. Prentice, the first female faculty member.
- Dedicated in 1959.
- Houses approximately 230 students from first year to upper-class.
- Accessible rooms for students with disabilities. Attached dining area.
- Houses the "A Community of Entrepreneurs" (ACE) Community.
- Houses the "Business Learning Community"
Hall Mailing Address:Student Name
Prentice Hall - KSU
New Front/Centennial Desk
225 Midway Drive
Kent, OH 44243
250 Midway Drive
Kent, OH 44243
LoftsLofts and microfridges are provided by Residence Services. The loft-able furniture present in the rooms provides a multitude of furniture arrangement options! To learn more about what the lofts are and how they can be used, visit our 'Loft Instructions' page by clicking here.
RoomsPrentice Hall is comprised mostly of double rooms. All beds use extra long sheets. The first floor is accessible to students with mobility impairments. An ADA approved washer, dryers, and restroom facilities are provided.
Visitation and Alcohol Policy
- 24-hour visitation is permitted among residents within their own hall.
- Non-resident guests are permitted in the hall during the following hours:
- Monday through Thursday: 10AM - Midnight
- Weekend: 10AM Friday to 12AM Monday
- Non-resident guests must be escorted at all times.
- No alcohol is allowed in Prentice Hall at any time.
- Smoking is prohibited in all campus buildings. Smoking may not occur within 20 feet of building entrances, windows, overhangs, loading docks, vents or other openings to a building, including residence halls.
Dining Close to Prentice Hall:
StaffPrentice Hall is staffed by a Residence Hall Director (RHD) and five Resident Assistants (RAs). The staff's main goals are to provide the residents with valuable information, create a positive community through educational programming, maintain a safe and high-quality living environment and serve as a resource whenever a student has a question or concern.
Hall CouncilThe Prentice Hall Council also operates with the goal of improving student living. Hall Council provides all residents with an opportunity to interact with one another through weekly meetings and a variety of fun activities and programs. The Executive Board provides leadership opportunities within the hall, as well as the whole campus.
- Two-Person Double: $3,054
- Standard Single: $3,362
- Deluxe Single with Private Bath: $4,834