RA - Benefits
- Room: Each RA receives a room fee waiver valued at the standard room rate.
- Board: Each RA receives a Basic Meal Plan.
- First year RAs receive a stipend of $350.00 per semester paid bi-weekly
- Returning RAs receive a stipend of $375.00 per semester paid bi-weekly
- Training and Transferable Skills: RAs will receive a great deal of training in the form of fall and spring in-services as well as fall training. The skills gained through this training and developed through the practice of the job are transferable into most other jobs. Even if you do not plan to make a career of working in a college setting, the RA position provides opportunities to strengthen valuable skills such as effective communication, conflict mediation, setting and reaching goals, and working as a member of a team, just to name a few!
- Support: The relationships developed among members of staff teams can be tremendous assets to the individual staff members. This support can come in the form of individual meetings with the Residence Hall Director, staff meetings, or simply sharing the common experience with other staff members.
- Opportunity to attend NEOHO, Oshkosh Placement Exchange, and other leadership conferences.
- Opportunity to work with an outstanding Residential Communities Team!!!
We look forward to welcoming you as part of our team!!!
Access the online application at: www.kent.edu/housing/ra