RA - Process Timeline
RA APPLICATION PROCESS TIMELINE
RA INFORMATION SESSION SCHEDULE
Attendance at one of these sessions is required to participate in the Resident Assistant application process. Photo ID is required for sign in.
- WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 16, 2013:7:30 - 9:30 p.m.; KSC, Governance Chambers
- TUESDAY, OCTOBER 22, 2013: 9:30 - 11:30 p.m.; KSC, Governance Chambers
- FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 1, 2013: 1:00 - 3:00 p.m.; KSC, Governance Chambers
- THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 7, 2013: 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.; KSC, Governance Chambers
- WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 13, 2013: 9:00-11:00 p.m.; KSC, Governance Chambers
- THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 21, 2013: 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.; KSC, Governance Chambers
- THURSDAY, DECEMBER 5, 2013: 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.; KSC, Governance Chambers
RESIDENT ASSISTANT PROCESS SCHEDULE
The FRIDAY BEFORE FINALS at 11:30 p.m. - Last day to submit an application for the 2014-2015 Resident Assistant Position
ALL application materials, including ALL references, cover letter and resume must be received by this date for applications to be considered complete. Incomplete applications will be cancelled.
Applicants with complete files who have passed fall grade checks and who meet all other eligibility requirements are required to attend one RA Group Process session. You must successfully pass Group Process to qualify to register for the L.I.S.A. Workshop.
The Group Process sessions will be held on:
- WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 22, THURSDAY, JANUARY 23, & FRIDAY, JANUARY 24, 2014 6:00 - 9:00 p.m.
- MONDAY, FEBRUARY 3, 2014– FRIDAY, March 21, 2014 - Leadership in Student Affairs Workshop (7-week workshop)
- THURSDAY, APRIL 24, 2014 - Academic Year -2014-2015 Resident Assistant Draft