RA - Process Timeline
RA APPLICATION PROCESS TIMELINE
RA INFORMATION SESSION SCHEDULE
Attendance at one of these sessions is REQUIRED to participate in the Resident Assistant application process. Photo ID is required for sign in.
- WEDNESDAY, OCT. 1, 2014 - 8:00-9:30 p.m.; KSC, Governance Chambers
- TUESDAY, OCT. 7, 2014- 9:30-11:30 p.m.; KSC, Governance Chambers
- FRIDAY, OCT. 17, 2014 - 2:30-4:30 p.m.; KSC, Governance Chambers
- THURSDAY, OCT. 23, 2014 - 5:30-7:30 p.m.; KSC, Governance Chambers
- WEDNESDAY, OCT. 29, 2014 - 9:00-11:00 p.m.; KSC, Governance Chambers
- THURSDAY, NOV. 6, 2014 - 5:30-7:30 p.m.; KSC, Governance Chambers
- MONDAY, NOV. 17, 2014 - 6:30-8:30 p.m.; KSC, Governance Chambers
RESIDENT ASSISTANT PROCESS SCHEDULE
Friday, Nov. 21, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. - This is the last day to submit an application for the 2015-2016 Resident Assistant Position.
ALL application materials, including ALL references, cover letter/resume, and essay question responses must be received by this date for applications to be considered complete. Incomplete applications will be cancelled.
Applicants who have attended a mandatory information meeting, completed the online application including ALL references and essay question responses, and who meet all other eligibility requirements will be considered for the selection and may be invited to reigster for the Leadership for Dynamic Communities (LDC) Workshop. The LDC Workshop will be held one day per week (day will depend on choice of workshop) beginning with the week of Jan. 26, 2015 through the week of Feb. 22, 2015.
Applicants who successfully complete the Leadership for Dynamic (LDC) workshop and receive a recommendation for hire from the instructor(s) will be placed in the "Eligible for Hire" pool for the RA Draft, which is scheduled for Thursday April 2, 2015.