What is residential Technology?
Residential Technology provides technical support for Residential Students and Residence Services Staff.
Residential Technology Staff maintain direct professional relationships within Information Services in order to ensure the best possible technical support for our students and staff.
The Residential Technology unit is comprised of staffing areas that provide student support, departmental staff support, Web Presence and application development support, and IT infrastructure support.
Leadership for this unit is provided by our Residential Technology Manager who works as a liaison with other areas of Information Services in order to meet all the technology needs of the department.
These services are provided in support of the academic pursuits of the residence hall student.
The following links are provided for your convenience:
- The Tech Spot @ ResNet - Provides Leadership in providing technical support to meet the application software and web development needs of the department
- Kent State Help Desk - Information regarding the on-campus cable television systems
- Cable Television -Information regarding the on-campus cable television system
- TV Channel Guide - View the on-campus channel line-up
- Residence Hall Computer Labs - Information regarding computer labs located in the residence halls
- Phone Service Request - Information regarding requesting the activation of phone service in a student room
For general information, please contact us at: ResTech@Kent.edu