Summer School Housing
The summer school housing application is available at the Residence Services office in Korb Hall starting or can be downloaded below. Summer housing will cover intersession and all summer sessions.
Summer school housing application:
Things to know about summer housing:
- Summer housing is available to all Kent State students who will be taking summer classes and/or who are enrolled for fall classes.
- Summer housing for 2015 will be located in Koonce Hall – all students will be assigned to either a single or double room.
- Summer housing is contracted on a weekly basis starting Sunday and ending on Saturday.
- You may add or remove weeks from your summer housing application at any point by completing a change of contract form at the Residence Services office in Korb Hall.
- Students who reside on campus during the spring semester will be able to move directly into their summer housing assignment if they are contracted for the first week of the intersession term.
- Summer housing rates:
- Double (with a roommate) - $194/week
- Deluxe Single - $240/week (a double room without a roommate)