- Basic Life, AD&D, Supplemental Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program - Impact
- Leaves of Absence
- Medical Insurance
- Prescription - Caremark
- Tuition Waiver
- Vision Insurance
- Wellness - OneWellU
Employer Sponsored Benefits:
- Flexible Spending
- Voluntary Indemnity Plans
- Voluntary Long-Term Care Insurance
- Voluntary Long Term Disability
- Domestic Partners
- Employment Separation
- Life Events
- New Hire Orientation
- Workers' Compensation
Dental insurance is provided through Delta Dental of Ohio. You now have three choices for dental coverage and all three are part of the Delta Dental PPO (Point-of- Service) program which gives you access to the Delta Dental PPO and Delta Dental Premier networks. Each plan varies in benefits Low, Basic and High Plans. Coverage is available to all full-time employees and their eligible dependents.
To access more information you can visit the Delta Dental website to view your claims and print your identification card or to locate a provider at: www.deltadentaloh.com.
- Dental coverage is available to all full-time faculty and staff and their benefit eligible dependents.
- The effective date of coverage is the first full date of your employment.
- Family coverage is extended to spouse and benefit eligible dependent children up to age 26.
- Annual open enrollment window periods each plan year.
-Delta Dental of OH - PPO (Preferred Provider Organization)
-Customer Service: 800-524-0149
-Contact the Benefits department at (330) 672-3107 if you have any additional questions.