Benefits and Wellness
Kent State University cares about our employees and their families, that is why we offer comprehensive benefits to full-time faculty and staff members. See the list of benefits offered below, then click on any link under Benefits in the menu to the left for more information.
- Alternative Retirement Plans
- Tax Deferred Annuity Programs
- Deferred Compensation Programs
- Voluntary Long-Term Disability Plan
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Waivers
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
The Kent State University Benefits Office is located on the 2nd Floor of Heer Hall (across from the Ice Arena). Should you need to contact us, call (330) 672-3107 or email email@example.com.
Information on the university's wellness program is available here. You can also contact Rachael Decker, university wellness coordinator, at 330-672-8368 or firstname.lastname@example.org.