Benefits and Wellness
Kent State University cares about our employees and their families, that is why we offer comprehensive benefits to full-time faculty and staff members. See the list of benefits offered below, then click on any link under Benefits in the menu to the left for more information.
- Alternative Retirement Plans
- Tax Deferred Annuity Programs
- Deferred Compensation Programs
- Voluntary Long-Term Disability Plan
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Waivers
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
The Kent State University Benefits Office is located in Heer Hall (across from the Ice Arena). Should you need to contact us, call (330) 672-3107 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.