Kent State University cares about our employees and their families, that is why we offer comprehensive benefits to full-time faculty and staff members and their eligible dependents. See the list of benefits offered below, then click on any link under Benefits in the menu to the left for more information.
- Basic Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program) - IMPACT
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement (OPERS, STRS, Alternative Retirement Plans)
- Tuition Waivers
- Deferred Compensation Programs - 457
- Tax Deferred Annuity - 403(b)
- Voluntary Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance (AD&D)
- Voluntary Indemnity Plans
- Voluntary Long-Term Care Insurance
- Voluntary Long-Term Disability
The Kent State University Benefits Department is located in Heer Hall (across from the Ice Arena). Should you need to contact us, call (330) 672-3107 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.