Performance Evaluation - Classified Managers
The performance evaluation is a critical employee development tool. At Kent State University, the annual performance evaluation not only examines the employee performance for the prior year, but also establishes goals and objectives for the upcoming year. Classified annual evaluations are mandated by the Ohio Revised Code (ORC).
The evaluation program is designed to:
- Recognize the employee's contributions during the preceding year.
- Improve individual performance by providing positive, constructive and developmental feedback.
- Identify and integrate organizational and individual objectives and expectations.
- Encourage individual employee growth and development.
- Provide data to document performance.
There are two webinars available for supervisors and managers.
Navigating the Online Assessment Tool will familiarize evaluators with the online assessment tool and will be offered on April 8, from 10-11 a.m. and again on April 23, from 10-11 a.m. (Please select a date to register)
Assessing and Improving the Performance of Others is a webinar for new managers and supervisors. This webinar will be offered on March 21, from 2-3 p.m. (Register to attend here)
If you have specific questions or would like personal assistance with the process, please contact Karen Watson 330-672-4636 to schedule training with her.
Additional Information: For additional information contact Karen Watson at 330-672-4636; SheaRon Daniels at 330-672-2726; or email firstname.lastname@example.org.