Job Search Strategies Webinar: Effective Resume Writing and Interviewing
Join us on Thursday, April 27, from 7 to 8 p.m. ET for a webinar offering tips for effective resume writing and interviewing skills. Your job search strategy needs to highlight how you best match the position. Effective resumes not only have good design and organization, but also demonstrate your value as a potential employee. Show your best self in the interview! These necessary skills allow you to stand out among the pool of applicants.
Kent State iSchool alumna Karen Miller, M.L.S. '97, will lead the webinar to share her guidance and experience reviewing resumes and conducting interviews as a former library manager and now as a Library Consultant for a national search firm for libraries of all types.
Pre-registration for the webinar is not necessary. On the night of the webinar, please use the link below to join the webinar via Webex. Click “join Webex meeting,” and your computer will automatically download the application needed. If you have used Webex recently for another SLIS event, you won’t need the download. It is easy to follow the prompts and instructions to connect. If needed, technical support is found in the link. The webinar will start at 7 p.m. ET, but to make sure you don’t miss a minute of the content, plan on connecting before 7 p.m. to set up your connection. You will be able to log in beginning at 6:45 p.m. ET.
Questions? Email Mary Anne Nichols at firstname.lastname@example.org Hope to see you at the webinar!
- Topic: Effective Resume Writing and Interviewing
- Date and Time: Thursday, April 27, 2017 7:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
- Event number: 714 584 235
- Event password: This event does not require a password.
- Event address for attendees: https://kent.webex.com/kent/onstage/g.php?MTID=ed2f20313fd992c44f0d3fc34...
- Audio conference
- Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-479-3208
- Access code: 714 584 235
- Need Assistance?
- For help using WebEx, please contact the WebEx Help Desk at 866-229-3239 and select option 1.
- For Desktop Support, please visit support.kent.edu/webex, contact the Kent State Help Desk (330-672-HELP) or your local support professional.