Support.kent.edu is the university-wide technology support request portal. The services provided include:
- Searchable Knowledge Base
- Live chat
- Telephone support – 330- 672-4357 (HELP)
- Support ticket submission
- Software Downloads
Additional services are provided to campus technical support staff through BBCRM. These services include:
- Granting accounts for staff members and student employees who provide technical support on campus. Requests can also be submitted to modify or delete accounts.
- Providing functional areas the ability to submit knowledge to answer frequently asked questions. FAQs are edited and stored at support.kent.edu to be used as reference for users, support staff and the Helpdesk agents.
- Assisting all departments on campus with setting up proper BBCRM ticket queues and templates to help route tickets to the appropriate group instantly.
Costs associated with this service
How to request this service
Visit online at support.kent.edu - open a ticket directed to IS Operations
Some services may require manager approval.
Service delivery process
Expected response time for acknowledgement:
Expected response time for fulfillment:
Immediate to 5 business days
Service delivery hours:
Service provided by: Customer Support
Last revised: 2013-08-14 22:20:28
Customers eligible to request: