|Tech2You||Sunday - Saturday, 5 p.m. - 10 p.m.
(In-room support begins at 6 p.m.)
Tech2You is TechHelp's student TechTeam that travel campus to provide technology support in the Library during the week or in the Residence Halls after-hours.
Our team is made up of knowledgeable students and our service is available at no charge.
We are available to assist you with:
- Connecting to FlashZone-WPA wireless Internet
- Resolving basic computer issue
- Setting up mobile devices
- Troubleshooting Cable TV issues
- Answering technology questions
Want to join the team? We're always accepting applications for employment. Search flash-at-work.kent.edu to apply for any open positions.