- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Accreditation, Assessment and Learning (formerly Academic Quality Improvement Project or AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
When you enter Kent State University as a freshman or as a transfer student, you will be admitted directly into one of the JMC majors/concentrations.
Current Kent State students wishing to pursue a JMC major must have a GPA of 2.75 or higher to be admitted directly into our program and must maintain a 2.75 or higher to graduate and take JMC courses.
Current and transfer students are encouraged to meet with a JMC academic advisor to declare a major.
For more information contact Lecturer Tim Roberts, JMC Undergraduate Coordinator, via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or through the School's main office at (330) 672-2572.
If you are transferring credits from another college or university and want to become a JMC major, your credits will be evaluated first by the Kent State University Office of Admissions and then by a JMC Academic Advisor.
For more information contact JMC Advising at 330-672-8293.
JMC MAJORS AND MINORS
REQUIRED LAPTOP PURCHASE
Incoming freshmen are required to purchase a laptop computer by the beginning of the spring semester using these requirements.
TUITION AND FEES
The Bursar's Office website has information on tuition costs and fees. The current campus tuition rates are listed on the tuition rates section. You may also contact the Bursar's office at 330-672-2626 or email@example.com.
SCHOLARSHIPS AND FINANCIAL AID
STUDENT ACCESSIBILITY SERVICES
Our Student Accessibility Services staff is dedicated to assisting students with special needs and to making sure everyone who is admitted to the university has equal access to a quality education.