- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Accreditation, Assessment and Learning (formerly Academic Quality Improvement Project or AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
Question: What are the four things you need to know about the Course Syllabus?
This is your contract for the course—make sure you know what you are required to do/know/learn!
-Professor Danielle Coombs, Associate Director (pictured)
It’s a contract between you and your professor, so take it seriously.
Note your instructor’s office hours and visit.
Look for quiz and test dates and put them in your calendar or planner.
Make sure you know what happens if assignments are late.
-Professor Jan Leach
When their office hours are (use them).
When all your assignments are due (put them in a planner).
When all your tests/quizzes are due(put them in a planner).