- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Accreditation, Assessment and Learning (formerly Academic Quality Improvement Project or AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
Gifts from alumni and friends of JMC support our students and programs. In 2014, these contributions provided a record-setting $65,000 in scholarships and gifts to 54 JMC students.
Our most critical priority is scholarship support: your generosity enables more students to attend and complete college. Our scholarships recognize students of high achievement and students with financial need.
We are committed to ensuring that our student body reflects the racial and ethnic diversity of our nation. Many diverse students are also first-generation college students, and many need financial support.
Gifts from alumni and friends fund new initiatives that help JMC remain relevant with the industry, society and our students.
WAYS TO GIVE
Kent State University offers donors great flexibility in determining the best method of giving: cash, pledges, payroll deductions, securities, employer matching programs and many more.
Donors can choose to make unrestricted gifts, which allow JMC to apply funds to our greatest needs; or, donors can direct their gifts to a specific priority, interest or program.
Donors can give expendable gifts – funds to be used in the short term; or, they can make endowed gifts over the long term. Endowments are essential to JMC because they provide a lasting source of support.