- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Academic Quality Improvement Project (AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
Enjoy Therapy Dogs, Snacks & Extended Library Hours During Finals Week
Finals Week is here, and so is the stress that comes along with it.
To help ease this anxiety, the therapy dogs will make their return to the Stress-Free Zone event held during finals by University Libraries. On Dec. 8 and 9, the therapy dogs will be in the University Library from 3-5 p.m. for students, faculty and staff members to visit and enjoy.
Popcorn, pop, water, coffee, tea, candy and hot chocolate also will be available during this time.
“The students really enjoy the break, and they love playing with the dogs,” said Jasmine Jefferson, First-Year Experience librarian.
In addition, the University Library will be open 24 hours now through the end of Finals Week.
For more information about University Libraries, visit www.kent.edu/library.