- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Accreditation, Assessment and Learning (formerly Academic Quality Improvement Project or AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
Summit Street Improvement Project: Work to Begin on Phase Two
Work is scheduled to begin in early March on the second phase of the Summit Street: Building a Better Way Improvement Project. The second phase will make improvements to Summit Street between Lincoln Street and Fraternity Circle, including a second roundabout, a left turn lane from Summit Street to Terrace Drive and the relocation of Campus Center Drive to align with the Student Green.
One-way, one-lane eastbound traffic is scheduled to begin the week of March 6 and will continue through November. Weather or other factors could delay the start of the one-way traffic.
The work will be done in sections, which should minimize the disruption of traffic on Summit Street. The first stretch of one-way, one-lane traffic will begin on Summit between Willow and Morris, and will continue through early May.
Access to buildings and parking lots in the construction area will be maintained and the current PARTA bus routes will not be impacted for the remainder of spring semester.
Electronic message boards will be operational to advise motorists of lane closures and detours. You can view videos on the detour route and the project improvements at www.kent.edu/summitstreet/resources
Spring semester: Sun., Jan 15 - Thurs., May 11
Sunday: 11 a.m. - 11 p.m.
Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - midnight
Friday - Saturday: 7 a.m. - 1 a.m.
Holiday and Special Hours
2017 Spring Break
Saturday, March 25: closed
Sunday, March 26: closed
Monday, March 27 - Friday, March 31: 7 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Saturday, April 1: closed
Sunday, April 2: 4 p.m. - 11 p.m.