What is Laundry in a Flash?
- Laundry in a flash is the only way in Kent to have your laundry done for you.
How does it work?
- You drop of your personal Laundry in a Flash bag to your drop off location.
How does LIAF save me money?
- Detergent: $12, Dryer Sheets: $5, Machine Prices: $2.50 per load, Time Cost: $7.85
- Total Semester cost during two loads per week: $386
- Laundry in a Flash saves you $187 each semester you use it! The savings really add up when you sign up yearly.
How does LIAF save me time?
- It takes 20 minutes a week to pick up and drop off your clothes to your LIAF locker.
- Do two loads yourself, you're looking around 2.5 hours per week.
- LIAF gives you an extra hour and ten minutes to your week that you can spend doing homework, working out,
hanging out with your friends or relaxing!
How long after I drop my clothes off will the be returned to me?
- If you drop your clothes off Monday they will be returned Wednesday
- If you drop your clothes off Tuesday they will be returned ThursdayIf you drop your clothes off Wednesday they will be returned Friday
How many bags do I get per week?
- Each customer is allowed to drop off one bag per week
How much clothing can I fit in a bag?
- You bag can fit anywhere between 15-17 pounds. As long as the top of your bag seals completely and tightly you have not over stuffed your bag.
Are my clothes safe?
- Absolutely, you drop you clothes off in your locker in one of our four on campus locations. After you drop them off we will pick them up, take them to be washed, bring them back and lock them securely back in your locker for you.
Where are the pick up/drop off locations?
- Laundry in a Flash has 4 convenient locations:
- The Tri-Towers Rotunda
- Dunbar lobby
- 3rd floor of the Business Building
What if I lose my locker key?
- We can replace it for you, there is a $20 fee for a lost key.
Where is our office located?
- We are located in the Brinzo Entrepreneurship Lab on the first floor of the business building across from room 115.