Dean, College of Public Health
Sonia A. Alemagno, Ph.D.
College of Public Health
- B.S., John Carroll
- M.A., Kent State University
- Ph.D., Case Western Reserve University
Responsible for the academic affairs of the College of Public Health. Dean Alemagno leads the college and its six major disciplines: epidemiology, health policy and management, environmental health, social and behavioral sciences, biostatistics and global health. Alemagno provides leadership in the areas of undergraduate and graduate curriculum, academic personnel, faculty affairs, research, advising and student success.
- Interim Associate Dean for Research, Jeffrey Hallam
- Assistant Dean, Operations and Community Relations, Kenneth Slenkovich
- Assistant Dean, Student and Accreditation Services, Jennifer Miller
- Interim Chair, Department of Health Policy and Management, Christopher Woolverton
- Interim Chair, Department of Social and Behavioral Sciences, Ken Zakariasen
- Chair, Department of Biostatistics, Environmental Health and Epidemiology, Mark A. James
- Director, Academic Budget and Resource Management, Brent Christman
- Faculty, College of Public Health