Interim Dean, Honor College
Donald F. Palmer, Ph.D.
- A.B., Occidental College
- M.A., Princeton University
- Ph.D., Princeton University
: Responsible for curricular development, faculty affairs and budgetary affairs for the Honors College. Dean Palmer oversees student affairs, including recruitment, admission, advising, retention, college planning, internal university relations, and alumni and donor relations.
- Director, Academic Programs, Victoria A. Bocchicchio
- Coordinator of Scholarships, Carolyn C. Sampson
- Coordinator of Advising, Wayne G. Elliott
- Coordinator of Admissions, Aaron S. Hanlin
- Honors Academic Advisor, Nicholas A. Hernandez
- Honors Academic Advisor, Jillian H. Kiska
- Honors Academic Advisor, Carrie K. Wittenauer
- Director, Advancement, Diane M. Ruppelt