Performing Arts Library Group Listening/Viewing Rooms
The Group Listening/Viewing Rooms check out for 2 hours, and can be reserved in advance. Rooms are available on a first-come, first-serve basis unless reserved, and seat no more than four.
- Flat screen television (30 in.)
- PC (click here for a list of software)
- CD/Cassette Tape Player
- DVD/Blueray Player
- VHS Tape Player
- Turntable (PAL1 only)
To schedule a Group Listening/Viewing Room:
- Open the Scheduler.
- Click on the date and time(s) you would like to reserve a room.
- Complete the form and click "Submit My Booking."
- You will receive a confirmation email with the details of your reservation.
To check-out a Group Listening/Viewing Room:
- Arrive at the Performing Arts Library Circulation Desk at your scheduled time with your Flashcard ID.
- Your group may consist of 1 to 4 people.
- You may schedule rooms up to 12 hours in advance. To schedule a room less than 12 hours in advance call or visit the Performing Arts Library.
- The schedule for the day is posted between the Group Listening Viewing Rooms in the Performing Arts Library.
- You may reserve one room for 2 hours each day.