Submission Returned To You For Review
Sometimes your ETD reviewer will need to return your ETD submission for changes. You will receive an email informing you that your ETD submission has been returned for review. This email includes the reasons why the submission was returned and a link to the submission page.
Please note that when you are asked to "submit the ETD again" that this does not direct you to initiate an entirely new submission. Instead:
- Follow the link to https://etdadmin.ohiolink.edu and log into the ETD submission site. Once you are logged on, you will see your ETD information, including information on the right regarding why the ETD was returned to you.
- DO NOT click on "Create New ETD." Instead, click on the pencil on the left of your ETD submission.
- At the bottom of each page there may be a section titled "Reviewer Notes." Address the issues discussed in the notes. If there are no Reviewer Notes on a page, click on "Save and Continue" and move on to the next page.
- You may be asked to make changes to your ETD document. To do so, go to the "Document Upload" page. At the bottom is the link to your document. Click on the silver recycle can on the left to remove your document. Now upload your revised document.
- Go to the "Review" page and when ready, click on "Submit my ETD."
- An email will be sent to you and to your reviewer that your ETD has been submitted.