- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Accreditation, Assessment and Learning (formerly Academic Quality Improvement Project or AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
Contact the Department
U.S. Postal Mailing Address
Kent State University - Kent Campus
UPS or FedEx Mailing Address:
The Main Office
The Main Office handles undergraduate course registration, transfer and transient credits, mathematics placement, and general questions.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm, except holidays
Phone: 330-672-2430; Fax: 330-672-2209
Graduate Program Information
Contact our Graduate Secretary for various graduate questions, including Graduate Assistantships, Graduate Program application processes, graduate course registration problems, graduation, and deadlines.
Contact our Graduate Coordinator for graduate advising, thesis and dissertation information, and other general information regarding the Graduate Program.
Academic Support for a Course
If you need additional academic support or study strategies, visit the Academic Success Center. To meet with your instructor, check our Faculty & Staff pages for your instructor's contact information and office hours.
Destination Kent State (DKS)
Questions about DKS for incoming freshman should be directed to Student Success Programs.
Contact the Main Department (233 MSB, 330-672-2430, or firstname.lastname@example.org) and we'll help guide you.